- TRAIL CAMERA MOUNTING SYSTEM. This listing is ONLY for additional camera mounts. The complete set is sold with two extension poles, two camera mounting platforms, two tree attachments, a saw blade, laser bracket and laser pen. Also includes drill driver and universal camera mount with included hardware for quick, convenient setup.
- ELEVATED CAMERA SETUP REDUCES THEFT. Place your trail/game camera up to 16 feet high without ever leaving the ground! Each extension pole extends from 2 feet to 4 feet, and when connected together it creates a game camera mount up to 16 feet off the ground.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Made of durable nylon material which is virtually impossible to destroy, crush or deform, the tree attachments quick connect onto extension poles and easily screw into a tree at desired location with just a few turns of the pole(s).
- EASY TO MOUNT CAMERAS. Depending on the camera brand, the mounting platform screws into the back or bottom of your camera with ¼ - 20 threads, then clicks onto the end of the extension pole. A universal camera mount is available for cameras that do not have a ¼ - 20 attachments like Cuddeback cameras.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION. The SpyHigh Mounting System is easy to install and adjust keeping cameras out of sightline while practically eliminating the of camera theft. This system revolutionizes the way trail cameras are used by government agencies, hunters. ranchers, and homeowners.
The SpyHigh Complete SpyHigh Mounting System is a unique way to mount your trail/game cameras above human line of sight without ever leaving the ground! From government agencies and hunters, to landowners and campers, this system is transforming the way trail cameras are used. Not only is it easy to install and adjust, but it practically eliminates common camera theft that has long plagued the industry.
To get started, screw the mounting platform into the back or bottom of your camera. Most Cameras use the ¼ - 20 threaded mount. If needed, a universal camera mount is also included with two bungee cords for easy attachment and proper placement of your camera onto the platform. The mounting platform is equipped with a rubber ball which enables it to easily rotate and adjust the camera, and attaches onto the end of the extension pole.
Each pole extends from 2 to 4 feet in length, easily adjusting in 6-inch increments and locking securely in place. A special bayonet grip tip connects the poles together without twisting or loosening, enabling the user to mount trail cameras up to 16 feet off of the ground. Plus, no ladders or climbing is required!
Tree attachments made of durable nylon material click onto the extension pole, easily screwing into a tree with a few turns of the pole. Additionally, an included Laser pen and bracketsnaps around the end of the extension pole. Use thegreen-point laser pen to ensure proper placement of the camera lens so you can capture pictures in the desired location. The green laser will show up on the spot that the camera is directly pointed, guiding you to the proper adjustment of the camera mounting platform by using the extension poles. This will ensure proper camera alignment.
Additionally, instantly switch to the saw blade attachment to clear away obstructions from camera lense simply.